Sunday 14 February 2010

A Little Sunshine (Award) in February

My friend and fellow Canadian, Joylene Nowell Butler, bestowed on me this last week the Sunshine Award.
A big thanks to Joylene for thinking of me.

Here are the rules for accepting the Sunshine Award:
  •   Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  •   Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
  •   Link the nominees within your post.
  •   Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  •   Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here's my picks (in no particular order) for classy people and their engaging blogs:

  1. Minnette's  Worlds- Real or Imagined 
  2. Rhetta's Blog
  3. Dark Phantom Review 
  4. The Pen and Muse  
  5. Authors Promoting Authors 
  6. Curiously Twisted (this blog has just started, but is run by a deserving person, Dara England)
  7. Author's Studio 
  8. Sheila Deeth
  9. Random Musings 
  10. Deb's Book Reviews
  11. Robin Cain 
  12. Beth Groundwater 

A great bunch all.

8 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey A.F.!

Wow, thank you so much. I truly appreciate the nomination. I'll write up a sunshine blog this week and pass the award forward.

Have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

Jaime

A. F. Stewart said...

You're welcome and Happy Valentine's Day.

Sheila Deeth said...

Thank you! And Happy Valentine's Day.

I will work on writing a sunshine blog this week to pass it on. (And on My Linky! I'm getting so behind!)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

You're so welcomed, Anita. I look forward to visiting all your recipients.

Robin Cain said...

Thank you so much for this nomination! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond - little behind this week :-(

I will put this in a blog and pass it along. Thanks for the smile!

A. F. Stewart said...

Hey, I can't make any judgments, Robin and Sheila. I took all week to post this myself.

Mayra Calvani said...

Thanks so much for the award! You made my day!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

I've not forgotten you! The week has been crazy. If it's not up this week, it will be next week!

Jaime

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews