Monday 29 March 2010

Changes and the Beautiful Blogger Award


Just in time for my layout re-design of my blog, I have been awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award by Renee Miller of Renee's Blog: Dangling on the Edge of (In)sanity.  Many thanks to Renee for the award!
Be sure to pop over and read her wonderful blog.

As a recipient of this award I was directed to pass it on to deserving bloggers.  My criteria was simple:  Art (books, paintings, writing, etc.) equals Beauty.   These blogs are full of books, writing, artists, wit, advice and overall cool stuff.  Do pay them all a visit.

My List:

  1. Bertram's Blog
  2. JaxPop 
  3. Themes on Canvas
  4. The Book Buff 
  5. Joylene Nowell Butler
  6. Prose & Musings
  7. Book Hounds
  8. Wolf Maiden Chronicles
  9. Writing Space
  10. Fantasy Pages

12 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

Purdy, though I've never liked using black backgrounds for text material.

A. F. Stewart said...

I like the new background, but it may not stay; I'm still trying out new templates.

Renee Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Miller said...

I had to delete my last post because, well I can't seem to spell.

Sorry. I wanted to say those are some great blogs you have listed. Very deserving. I'm made a note so I can visit a few of them again when I have time to look at everything.

PS. I like black.

Denysé Bridger said...

WOW - thank you so much, A.F. - I love playing with my blog and making it look nice, as well as keep it varied. This is very cool!!!

Thanks so very much....
Hugs always,
Denysé
Fantasy Pages Blog

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Thank you, Anita. It's weird, because just yesterday I was thinking I should do something with my blog. It was becoming stale. Just goes to show you seldom see yourself the way others do. I'm very grateful.

A. F. Stewart said...

You are welcome Denysé.
Sorry it took a few days let you know, the computer has been glitching lately.

A. F. Stewart said...

Your blog isn't getting stale, Joylene; I was just thinking I have to find time to get over and comment on your posts.

Marta Stephens said...

Wow! I LOVE the new look of your blog. I updated mine around the first of the year. It feels good to change the look once in a while. It also make people wonder what you're up to. LOL

Thanks so much for the award!

Cristina Ruggiero said...

Great blog! Thanks so much for the award. I am so happy for the opportunity to learn about about your work and that of so many others you list.

Many thanks,
Cristina

A. F. Stewart said...

You're both welcome, Marta and Cristina.

Anonymous said...

A.F., I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally got here! Thank you for the award. It's always nice to be appreciated.

Best of luck with your new blog layout!

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews