Thursday 2 June 2016

Interview With Author S. M. Randle

Today I have a delightful interview with horror author S. M. Randle as she talks writing and her latest book, Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem the sequel to Night of the Shadows: The Beginning. Enjoy!


Interview with S. M. Randle




Why don’t you begin by sharing a little about yourself?

As a young child writing music and poetry, I knew that I wanted to write a book someday.  I have always been a mystery and horror buff, so in 2012, I decided to follow my dream to write my first book – Night of the Shadows: The Beginning. I just finished my second book in this two-part horror series called Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem.
I currently live in Maryland.


Could you tell us a bit about your latest book?

In the summer of 2013, in Miami Florida, a series of brutal, unspeakable, seemingly random murders captured headlines across America. Bobbie Jean Pratt and her lover lured their victims to their horrible deaths with such ease; they were able to carry out these murders for months. In this gripping new edition of a mystery masterpiece, author S. M. Randle recounts the intriguing life and murders of Bobbie Jean Pratt. This story picks up where the Night of the Shadows: The Beginning left off.
Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem weaves a spellbinding tale of murder, love, deceit, and revenge.


How long have you been writing, and how many books have you published to date?

I have been writing since 2012.  I have three books published to date.


Of all the books you've written, do you have a favourite?

The one that I just finished - Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem is my favorite.  It finishes that horror series and lets my readers really understand the MC Bobbie Jean Pratt.


Why did you decide to write in the horror genre? 

I have always been a horror buff since I was a kid.  I loved to be scared.


Do you have a favourite author, or writing inspiration?

I love the writings of Stephen King, Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


What advice would you give beginning writers?

To be focused and be dedicated to your craft.  Do not get discourage with the journey.  Embrace it.


What do you like to do when you're not writing? Any hobbies?

I like to cook, especially baking.


Are you working on another book?

Yes, I am working on another book.  It is more of a mystery book this time.



Author Bio:

As a young child writing music and poetry, S. M. Randle knew that she wanted to write a book someday. She had always been a mystery and horror buff, so in 2012, she decided to follow her dream to write a book – Night of the Shadows: The Beginning. This was S. M. Randle’s first book and the first one in the two part Horror Series. She just finished working on her final book in the Horror Series, Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem which came out in May 2016.
She lives in Maryland.

For more on S. M. Randle check out her website

You can find Night of the Shadows: Murder and Mayhem on Amazon and Lulu.com




No comments:

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews